Terramycin Spray 150ml
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Terramycin Spray 150ml for Sale
Terramycin spray is an antibiotic spray of the tetracyclines group of local external action for the treatment of dogs and cats.
Terramycin spray is used to treat bacterial skin diseases in dogs and cats (including surgical wounds, traumatic wounds, abrasions, scratches).
Properties of Terramycin Spray:
- Topical spray
- Broad-spectrum of antimicrobial action
- Prolonged action up to 7 days
- A convenient spray can.
Terramycin aerosol spray for the external treatment of skin diseases caused by bacteria sensitive to oxytetracycline in dogs, cats, rabbits, etc.
Terramycin Spray is recommended for treatment:
- Wounds of traumatic origin
- Surgical wounds; bacterial infections accompanied by parasitic dermatitis
- Skin diseases
Composition of Terramycin Spray:
150 ml of the drug (1 bottle) contains the active ingredient oxytetracycline – 4 g.
How to Use Terramycin Spray 150ml Dosage:
- Shake well before use.
- Spray from a distance of 18–20 cm from the affected area for 2–3 seconds.
- Usually, the effect of the drug after a single treatment lasts for 7 days.
There are no reviews yet.