Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- Non Compounded Bute Powder.
- 1.1 lbs with 50 grams of Bute.
- 2.2 lbs with 100 grams of Bute.
- Citrus Flavored.
- Phenylbutazone is for the relief of inflammatory conditions associated with the musculoskeletal system in horses.
- In the treatment of inflammatory conditions associated with infections, specific anti-infective therapy should be used concurrently.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION:
- For Horses Only: Administer orally (using the 0.6 ounce (18 mL) scoop provided) on a small amount of palatable feed and mix well.
- Give 1 to 2 level scoops per 500 pounds of body weight, but do not exceed 4 scoops per animal daily.
- Use the high dose for the first 48 hours, then gradually reduce to a maintenance dose.
- Phenylbute is supplied in 2.2 lb (1 kg) jars each containing a dispensing scoop.
- One level scoop delivers 10 grams of powder containing 1 gram of phenylbutazone.
There are no reviews yet.