Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Anti-Inflammatory (not apple flavored)
- Bute Paste is a synthetic, non-hormonal anti-inflammatory, anti-pyretic compound useful in the management of inflammatory conditions.
- The apparent analgesic effect is probably related mainly to the compound’s anti-inflammatory properties.
Paste dosage form makes the product ideal for dispensing.
- Orally – 1-2 grams of phenylbutazone per 500 lbs of body weight but, not to exceed 4 grams daily.
- Use a relatively high dose for the first 48 hours, then reduce gradually to a maintenance dose.
- Maintain lowest dose capable of producing desired clinical response.
- Response to ButePaste therapy is prompt, usually occurring within 24 hours.
- If no significant clinical response is evident after 5 days, reevaluate diagnosis and therapeutic approach.
- When administering ButePaste the oral cavity should be empty.
- Deposit paste on back of tongue by depressing plunger that has been previously set to deliver the correct dose.
- Many chronic conditions will respond to ButePaste therapy, but discontinuance of treatment may result in recurrence of symptoms.
Available in the popular 12 gram size, and now new 20 gram size.
There are no reviews yet.