Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Buscopan Injectable Solution is indicated for the control of abdominal pain (colic) associated with spasmodic colic, flatulent colic, and simple impactions in horses.
- Suppresses spasms of the digestive system.
- The effectiveness of Buscopan was also supported by the overall improvement in the behavioral attitudes of the horses.
(N-butylscopolammonium bromide, 20 mg/mL)
For the treatment of horses with
- spasmodic colic
- flatulent colic
- simple impactions in horses
Average dose is 8cc IV for a1200lb horse.
- Relaxes smooth muscles to supress spasms of the digestive system to alleviate abdominal pain.
- Initial relief of colic symptoms usually seen within 5-10 minutes.
- Does not disguise other colic symptoms.
- Does not result in lowered mucus production which might contribute to ulcers and diarrhea.
There are no reviews yet.